Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome!

In a poorly thought out way of trying to make myself really think about the millions of books that I read, I have decided to start a Book Blog!

Ok, so I don't actually read millions of books, though I wish I did. There are so many out there and there are some 200,000 more that come out each year! Even if I didn't need to eat, sleep or work and spent 24 hours a day, every day all year reading, I don't think I'd get through all of those AND the previously published ones, which is quite sad.

However, I have to start somewhere and reading one is always better than none.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your decision, I'm doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete